Key account manager
Permanent position as key account manager with special responsibility of contractual and commercial contacts with customers.
Technical project manager
Permanent position as project manager for customer projects, with responsibility for the technical and operations interfaces between Andoya Space and client operators. Coordination with resources in Andøya Space for both technical and safety assessments.
Launch area manager
Project position for 2-3 years until the spaceport construction is complete, with the possibility of a permanent job as a launch area manager in the continuously operational phase. Follow the development and construction project closely to ensure all user and customer requirements are considered and establish the necessary documentation to operate the launch area.
Apply for this job in Webcruiter: https://661120.webcruiter.no/Main/Recruit/Public/4300072787
Planner for the development and construction project
Follow up all milestones and the different work packages progress plans in the development and construction of the spaceport, maintain deliverables overviews, support project managers on reporting and decision documentation. Monitor progress and identify capacity and resource-challenges.
Apply for this job in Webcruiter: https://661120.webcruiter.no/Main/Recruit/Public/4300074249
Responsible for the overall project finance and economy reporting. Develop and maintain project and construction-accounts, reporting on financial status for project milestones. Budgeting and prognosis. Participate in purchasing and contractual processes.
Apply for this job in Webcruiter: https://661120.webcruiter.no/Main/Recruit/Public/4300078398
The following qualifications are desired for all positions:
- Experience from operations, especially from the space industry, is appreciated.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- Some Norwegian skills are appreciated, but not a must, except for the position in finance where Norwegian skills is required.
- Must be able to get a security clearance from Norwegian authorities
- Basic PC skills and proficiency with MS Office products. For the overall project planner, experience with MS Project or other similar tools is required. For the economy position, experience in Visma and Nexima, or similar, is appreciated.
Andøya Space offer an international work environment with collective pension- and insurance coverage, “AFP”, flexible hours, well-established welfare benefits and salary according to agreement.
More detailed information on each position will be available soon on andoyaspace.no